By accessing any Ikonetics LLC web site or mobile app, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you
do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site or Ikonetics LLC mobile app are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- NFIP and FEMA Flood Zone Hazard utility map https://www.ikonetics.com/flood-zone-ipad-app.html
- Flood Zone app support, not associated with FEMA nor NFIP government designated maps https://www.ikonetics.com/app-support.html
- Ikonetics app developer home page
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ikonetics, LLC's web site and mobile app for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer
of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ikonetics, LLC's web site and mobile app;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ikonetics, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy
any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Ikonetics, LLC's web site and mobile app are provided "as is". Ikonetics, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or
conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Ikonetics, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or
reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site and mobile app or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ikonetics, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on
Ikonetics, LLC's Internet site, even if Ikonetics, LLC or a Ikonetics, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or
limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ikonetics, LLC's web site and mobile app could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ikonetics, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site and mobile app are accurate, complete, or
current. Ikonetics, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site and mobile app at any time without notice. Ikonetics, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ikonetics, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and mobile app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ikonetics, LLC of the site.
Use of any such linked web site and mobile app is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Ikonetics, LLC's web site or mobile app shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a web site and mobile app.
- We may not always identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information with the objective of fulfilling commercial purposes and for other compatible purposes.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.